Continuing Education ethics presentation in conjunction with the Family Wellness Weekend in Hailey, Idaho, October 15-16, 2016
About the Family Wellness Weekend
Lecture/Discussion topics with Kim John Payne M.ED ~
- Social Inclusion and Building Resilience
- Loving Limits in the Digital Age
- The Soul of Discipline
Continuing Education Ethics Program from Idaho Association of Marriage and Family Therapy with Gemma Utting LMFT & Tami Kammer, LMFT, LCPC ~
- Balancing Ethics, Technology and Mental Health Services
WHEN: Saturday, October 15th 8:30-11:30
WHERE: The Community Campus in Hailey, Idaho
WHAT: Opportunity to receive up to 11 hours of accredited continuing education from the Idaho Association for Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Balancing Ethics, Technology and Mental Health Services $60.00 – 3 hours
- Social Inclusion and Building Resilience $60.00 – 3 hours
- Loving Limits in the Digital Age (free public event) $20.00 for CEU’s – 2 hours
- The Soul of Discipline $60.00 – 3 hours
- $200.00 for the entire weekend or you can register per class
For questions regarding Continuing Education Units contact Tami Kammer of IDAMFT at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 208- 578-1333.
For questions regarding the Family Wellness Weekend contact Carrie Thomas Scott at 302 A Pine Street Station, P.O. Box 1121, Hailey, ID 83333 or by phone: (208) 721-0531
2017 IDAMFT Conference Date
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the next Annual Conference for the Idaho Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Check it out here.
MARCH 3-4, 2017-Boise, ID